40,000+ Designs to choose from
Moq only 10 pcs per design, mov only $1000
Put your brand logo on our jewellery
Worldwide shipping from india
Peridot is an August birthstone that dazzles in a beautiful green. Ancient Egyptians affectionately named Peridot the "gem of the sun"
From Ehere does Peridot Come?
Volcanic areas are where peridot, a more uncommon gemstone, can be discovered. It's formed deep in the Earth's mantle and only appears on the surface through volcanic activity as an olivine mineral. Gem hunters can come across plentiful of it in lava flows and deposits caused by past volcanic eruptions. Egypt, Myanmar (Burma), Pakistan, China, Hawaii, and Arizona- currently or historically- host some of the most noteworthy peridot deposits. These places are famous for their stellar quality peridot gems that they've been digging up for ages.
According to the birthstone chart, Peridot is the August birthstone. It's a stunning gem with a remarkable yellow-green hue that can be discovered in various forms: lava, meteorites and deep within the Earth's crust.
The Peridot jewellery symbolizes strength, power, honesty, and loyalty. The green-tinted peridot jewellery symbolizes strength, power, honesty, and loyalty. It's also dubbed the "evening emerald".
It is believed that keeping peridot gemstones in your home can promote health, happiness, and prosperity.
Throughout history and mythology, Peridot has held significant meaning. Hawaiians considered them as tears shed by Pele, the goddess of volcanoes, while ancient Egyptians believed peridot to be the gem of the sun, protecting against evil spirits. They have even been mistaken for emeralds, with some suggesting that Cleopatra's renowned emerald collection may have been peridots. Today, peridot gemstones continue to fascinate and captivate with their enchanting beauty and rich historical significance.
Peridot has surpassed sardonyx as the principal gemstone associated with those born in the final month of summer. Spinel has recently been added to the list of birthstones for August. This movement in birthstone selection reflects the changing trends and preferences in gemstone symbolism. Peridot is currently the birthstone for people born in August, while sardonyx and spinel have taken on secondary roles in signifying this summer month's birthstone.
It is the most beautiful gemstone that has been spent most of ancient time being confused for ruby or sapphire. Some of the famous rubies gemstone in the world include the black prince’s Ruby and Timur ruby in the crown of England have turned out to be Spinel’s. Spinel is right now a treasured gemstone for its inherent beauty, amazing brilliance, hardness, and spectacular spectrum of colours. We now have two gorgeous spinel pieces in stock, ideal for an August baby that prefers a unique gemstone.
Sardonyx is also the August birthstone, it is the last and most uncertain August birthstone. Although it was the original birthstone of the August before the other two come. It is the combination of two alternating layers of Sard–onyx. It is the two types of mineral layered called chalcedony – to make reddish zebra stripped stone with a white band that makes it more beautiful.
The August birthstone, peridot, is thought to have numerous healing powers. There are some significant points:
1. Peridot is thought to promote emotional balance and inner tranquilly by easing tension, worry, and negative emotions..
2. It is claimed to promote metabolism, boost energy levels, and facilitate detoxification, all of which contribute to general physical wellbeing.
3. Peridot is related to the heart chakra, which promotes compassion, forgiveness, and harmonious relationships.
4. It is thought to have a purifying effect, facilitating healing and protecting against harmful energy and influences.
5. Wearing peridot stone jewellery, such as necklaces or bracelets, allows its therapeutic energies to come into direct contact with the wearer's body, potentially giving advantages.
Here are some care instructions for your peridot jewellery to preserve its longevity and beauty:
1. Avoid using harsh chemicals or cleaning methods that could damage the surface of the gemstone.
2. To avoid scratching, keep peridot jewellery such as peridot pendant or ring in a separate box or a soft pouch.
3. Use an elderly brush to clean delicately, then warm, soapy water and a soft cloth to dry.
4. Before engaging in strenuous activities or applying lotions or perfumes, remove peridot jewellery.
5. Inspect the settings and clasps on a regular basis for signs of wear or damage, and seek expert repair if necessary.
Discover JewelPin's stunning assortment of Peridot jewellery and immerse yourself in a world of elegance and everlasting beauty. JewelPin has the perfect thing for you, whether you're searching for a pretty piece to go with your outfit every day or a standout addition for a special occasion. Their Ruby jewellery embodies the spirit of the July birthstone and sapphire jewellery bestows the spirit of the September birthstone radiating sophistication and grace. In addition to its stunning Ruby collection, JewelPin also has an enticing selection of green Peridot jewellery, which represents the August birthstone. These items are meticulously created to showcase the colourful and refreshing features of Peridot. JewelPin caters to every taste and style preference with a diverse collection of wholesale gemstone jewellery and Fashion jewellery. Each ornament is intended to show your distinct personality while also enhancing your natural beauty. Their jewellery line is a hidden gem filled with delicate necklaces, sparkling earrings, and stunning bracelets. Indulge in JewelPin's amazing silver jewellery selection and adorn yourself with stunning items that will last a lifetime. With JewelPin, you can up your style and embrace the charm of high craftsmanship.